Who Is This Course For?
This course is for any person in any business which has a transport function within it, who also has budget responsibility within the organisation.
More specific roles this course is typically targeted to;
- Board Members
- CEO, COO, CFO
- Logistics Managers
- Safety Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Plant Managers
What Will You Learn?
Each learner enrolled in this course will learn about the responsibility their respective role has under the Heavy Vehicle National Law also widely known as Chain of Responsibility (or CoR) legislation, by virtue of what the learner does in their professional role. The learner will also learn about their legal liability under the legislation.
More specifically, each learner will understand at the completion of the course;
- The Heavy Vehicle National Law and its scope
- The Executive Liability Bill and its scope
- How to apply a safety system to your organisation
- What reporting methods should apply within a safety system
- Categories of risks in a transport task
- Types of methods to mediate risk in a transport task
Total Time Required To Complete This Course?
It is anticipated the course dutation to be 60 minutes
- Learner can start and stop at anytime during their enrolment
- Learner can take this course with a PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smart Phone
- The course can be accessed 24/7
- The course price is fixed per learner, for 6 months
- The course can be re-taken at anytime within the enrolment period