Who Is This Course For?
This course is for any person in any business which has a transport function within it, who also has influence or direct responsibility within the organisation.
More specific roles this course is typically targeted to;
- Transport Schedulers
- Schedulers of Mass; Production Managers or IT Managers
- Gate House Staff or Booking Clerks
- Warehouse Team Leaders
- Outbound Managers
- Outbound Teams
- Inbound Managers
- Inbound Teams
What Will You Learn?
Each learner enrolled in this course will learn about the responsibility their respective role has under the Heavy Vehicle National Law also widely known as Chain of Responsibility (or CoR) legislation, by virtue of what the learner does in their professional role. The learner will also learn about their legal liability under the legislation.
More specifically, each learner will understand at the completion of the course;
- The Heavy Vehicle National Law and its scope
- The party roles that the legislation encapsulates
- How to identify a heavy vehicle
- An understanding of mass and dimension
- What fatigue looks like
- What ongoing fatigue can do to the human body
- Why apply load restraint
- How the learner may influence a transport risk
- The importance of reporting transport risks in a workplace safety system
Total Time Required To Complete This Course?
It is anticipated the course duration to be 120 minutes
- Learner can start and stop at anytime during their enrolment
- Learner can take this course with a PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smart Phone
- The course can be accessed 24/7
- The course price is fixed per learner, for 6 months
- The course can be re-taken at anytime within the enrolment period