Matthew Wragg has held multiple senior leadership positions at NEXT in the United Kingdom and in some of Australia’s most prominent blue chip companies. Companies such as CSR, Harris Scarfe, Linfox and Salmat in Supply Chain management positions. For the last 20 years he has worked from the ground up driving forklifts and heavy vehicles, whilst ending his corporate career before going into business himself, as the National Logistics Manager for CSR Monier Building Products managing an annual logistics budget of over $20m.
Matthew’s qualifications include;
- Master Logistics Management (Syd University -2017)
- TAE4110 – Cert IV Trainer & Educator.
- Exemplar HVA – Cert IV.
- TLIF3063 – Administer the implementation of fatigue management strategies.
- TLIF0003 – Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure chain of responsibility compliance.
- TLIE3002A – Estimate/calculate mass, area and quantify dimensions.
- TLID2004A – Load and unload goods/cargo
- TLIA1001A – Secure cargo.
- NHVR Spnsored – Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Course.